Oh, hai duplicate entry title!

I had a title all picked out, and then the dreaded “-2” appeared at the end. I’m glad I caught it in time.

Yesterday was a productive day! I set four tasks outside of the usual ones and got three of the four done. The fourth task, calling the garbage company for pickup of an old toilet, must be done today. I’m tired of rewriting it every day, and it’s been something I’ve wanted to do for months.

No, it’s not that hard to call the garbage company. An online form would be easier, but it’s still not that hard.

So I also started the cover for Space Cats. I have the Photoshop mockup done, and now I just need to determine how much can and should carry over to InDesign, and how much of the typography I can duplicate from the template.

I wrote a little, too, though not as many as I wanted, and I think in the wrong direction. I wrote 403 fiction words at my writing meeting, 741 total words, and spent 1.75 hours on cover art.

Overall it was a good, accomplished day that I hope to repeat today. Happy Wednesday, everyone!