I’m watching a Hermitcraft Livestream today, and FalseSymmetry just said the phrase I picked as the title for today. The entry might not have anything else to do with balance. Just wanted to explain that before moving on and you realize there’s nothing going on in the post that has anything to do with the title.
I probably worry too much.
Yesterday was spent on publishing activities, which took just as much time publishing to one location as they do publishing to two or three locations. Someone, please explain to me how that works. *eyeroll*
Since I was publishing, I didn’t write much.
105 fiction words, 261 total words
As you can see, I still made a little bit of an effort before I crashed for the evening. While normally I would not be happy with that number, I got ridiculous amounts of other things done.
- Laundry picked up from Grandmother’s house
- Junior Youth to foot doctor
- Trip to my bank
- Trip to Grandmother’s bank
- Mail picked up from Grandmother’s house (separate trip)
- Visiting with Grandmother
- Youths paid for chores
- Published new short under pen name
So 105 fiction words? It’s good.
Today is going well, too. So far:
- Gone through Junior Youth’s clothing to see what fits, has holes, etc
- Finished Grandmother’s laundry
- Halfway through my laundry
- More publishing activities
- Lunch made
Still on the docket?
- Finish laundry
- Return laundry to Grandmother’s house
- Write (2,000-5,000 words)
- Start Income & Expenses post for tomorrow
- Start Monthly Review for tomorrow (it’s looking to be a blog heavy day)
- Work up a newsletter for Ivey Books
Actually, that’s probably going to get really overwhelming. At least the first three should happen today. I may just let the rest slide into tomorrow.
Well, I hope everyone is having a lovely day! I’m getting drowsy. A nap might feel good. (Naps, like sneezes, always feel good, of course. I’m just saying I might take one now.)